|Fuck this shit. Seriously.|
Disneylandworld has many things I don't like:
- Long lines. If I'm going to wait in a long line, it's going to be for something that might involve Bob Mould and free kittens -- not for some over-hyped pirate ride.
- In fact, pirates. When did everyone start loving pirates? Pirates and bacon are very big these days. I don't really like either.
- Mickey Mouse. He doesn't even look like a mouse.
- Star Wars. I think Disney bought Lucasfilms. There was brief hubbub about something like this on my Facebook news feed a while back. I know everyone loves Star Wars but I just don't. I saw the film in 1977 when it was released. It was good. That's pretty much all I have to say about Star Wars.
- Throngs of adults acting like giant children. There's "childlike" and "childish." I don't like the latter and you can bet your britches there's tons of that crap happening in Disneylandword all day long.
- It is decidedly not a "small world." I drove to Nashville once. It took a long time.
- That hidden penis on The Little Mermaid VHS cover years back. No one likes sneaky penises. There is no way I'm being surprised by a penis in Space Mountain.
I think maybe the thing I would hate most of all about Disneylandworld is there's too damn much of it. Plus, Epcot -- I don't even know what the hell goes on over there. Admission is $95 to just to get into the "Magic Kingdom." I'd be running around that place desperate to get my money's worth and I'd end up not seeing a damn thing.
There's only one thing I might like about that place and that's Bambi.
But I don't need to go to this loopy place to see him.