Monday, September 30, 2013

No: Andes Mountains, 1972


Remember that plane crash in the Andes Mountains in 1972 when all those rugby players were stranded for 72 days?

I wouldn't want to live there.


It's not for the reason you'd expect: cannibalism. Meat is meat when you're starving and the people they ate were already dead. I'm not saying I'd run to the corpse, cutlery flashing in the sun, but I'm quite certain I could do it.


Consider yourselves warned: if ever you and I take a flight together and we crash and you die, I am totally going to eat you.


I wouldn't want to live there because of: 

  • Below freezing temperatures
  • Snow
  • Avalanches
  • Being forced to eat toothpaste for food
  • Septic infections
  • Undoubtedly wet socks
I hate all of those things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment